Friday, October 29, 2004

words.


currently listening to: Something About You/Five for Fighting.

i am a female with a lot of frustrations. i always wished i could cook. drive. lose weight and eat less. wear skirts (nah). dance. be taller. use my head and not my heart. sing. play the guitar. play the sax. play the violin. play the piano. eat and eat and not get fat. write and speak filipino well. be disciplined. draw. have direction. blah blah blah.

i also wish i could write well.

it's one of my biggest frustrations. i'm a very talkative person--i love talking. but i am more in love with using a pen and paper (or rather, a keyboard and a monitor) to pour my heart out.

i love being able to rant and express whatever thoughts rattle and bounce around in my mind. i love hearing the clickety-clack of the keyboard as my fingers on the keyboard try to match the speed of the words in my head.

but i lack the talent. i write about useless things. i write about the events of my day--whether they were interesting or not. i write about falling in or out of love. i write about the latest uaap game. i write about things that are important to me... and only me. i write about nothing. but i wish i could write about everything.

for someone who doesn't really write well, i get so-called "writer's block" a lot. i want to write. i even yearn to write/blog... but i don't have anything to say. i get so frustrated sometimes, because i just don't have... "substance" in my writings.

unfortunately, no matter how much i love to write--my words and thoughts go as far as thelifeofawenk.blogspot.com and password-protected microsoft word documents. because that's all they're worth.

(of course, comments on my blog make it a more meaningful experience... *hint*hint*)

anyway. that's about it... another day in the life of a wenk. thanks for reading this. a stupendous day to you all! =).

-------------------

r: hehehe, whatever!
roanne: as i said, the closing of my blog is a story best left untold. but yes, i shall rant away--ako pa! thanks for visiting! =)
ilse: what are you talking about? those chords were never wrong in the first place!!! =P

patty: a wenk is whatever you want it to be. hahahaha. thanks again for the permission to steal! =).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home