Monday, December 06, 2004

one month of fame.


currently listening to:Fade Into You/Mazzy Star.




if you happen to grab a copy of the december issue of...



... then turn to page 92, and you'll find this:



i repeat. then you'll see this:



haha. my one month of so-called "fame." i guess this is as far as i get in terms of getting my work published--being blogger of the month. how sad. too bad it leads to my old blog.

for those who don't want to spend the P85 on buying the magazine, (neither did i, i just wanted to photocopy it!), here 'ya go.

nyek. feeling ko naman you guys want to read it noh? anyway. too bad. it's my blog. bwahahahahahahahha.

-----------------------------


Kristine is an Orgcomm and Marketing Management student at DLSU. Her top three loves are her friends, her school and Coca-Cola. "I blog 'cause it's an easy way to put random thoughts down, keep in touch with old friends, and make new friends at the same time." Kristine loves the freedom of blogging the most personal of issues and even the most useless of thoughts. She jokes that her blog is also a great way to unleash her natural talkativeness ("especially when my friends won't listen to me!"). Point your browsers to wenkgirl.blogspot.com for more of Kristine's poignant and zany thoughts.

-----------------------------


humor me. isang buwan lang 'to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home