Tuesday, January 25, 2005

silence.


currently listening to:Masaya / Bamboo.


Tonight, I am saddened by the fact that I can still feel lonely when I'm on the phone with a good friend, or when I'm surrounded by such a large family, or when I'm with such interesting, amazing, cheerful people all day. I have no right to feel sad. I have so much to be grateful for.

So why do I feel this way?

Just now, a really good friend called my cell just to talk...and I realized that I still felt completely and horribly alone--even while I was talking to her. And she was already a good friend.

I suddenly realized that I feel misunderstood... although I myself don't understand why I feel such. I feel like I say things... and people don't hear me.

They don't HEAR me.

I want to be heard. With my REAL thoughts... with what I REALLY want to say. But unfortunately, I don't know what I want to say.

Wow Kris, way to go.

So I write this post with absolutely no thought in mind... in hopes that someone out there hears me, and understands me and my empty message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home