Monday, June 27, 2005

randomness.


currently listening to:Big Sur/The Thrills.


allow me to ramble about nothing in particular.

-----------------------------


i saw an old friend i haven't seen in a while, (hi dan!). anyway, he said that "i looked older" daw. i didn't really understand his comment until he called on my cellphone to explain his comment. he said that i looked like i was doing 10 things at once, and that i looked... tired. and stressed. and haggard. and blah blah blah.

dan... im not doing 10 things. im doing 11. ;).

thanks for the concern, but i'll be fine. eventually :).

-----------------------------


my sister and i granted another wish yesterday!!! i want to blog about it, but the pictures haven't been uploaded yet.. so.. tsaka na. yay! :).

-----------------------------


i was in tagaytay with my sister 2 weekends ago (just picking something up--not doing anything fun) and i saw a rainbow. it was so pretty. i made a mental note to blog about how pretty it was, and how at that moment, i realized that there are bigger, better things in life than just my personal concerns. so here i am, blogging about it--scratching it off my mental to-do-list. now i can fill up my brain with more useless things--such as my personal concerns.

-----------------------------


SANA CHRISTMAS NA!!! GUSTO KO NA MAGBAKASYON!!!

-----------------------------


i'm really, really craving for seafood pasta. a veneto seafood pasta to be exact. it's been about a month since my last forkful of seafood pasta. im suffering from withdrawal. hehe. hof, vince... hint, hint!

-----------------------------


ramblings over. papers to write, algebra to solve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home