Thursday, October 06, 2005

closing this chapter.


currently listening to:If You Leave/Nada Surf.


for a fabulous uaap basketball season.

for allowing the team to surpass everyone's expectations--reaching the final four was not feasible.

for the 18(?) wonderful games that the archers played this season, and for the 13(?) games that i went to.

for bringing me closer to my dad, vic, and cyn because of these games.

for my dad, who humored me by paying for every pre-game "good luck pizza", as well as humoring all our other "traditions".

for the mrt train rides, which was a venue for my dad and i to vent out our frustrations with the opposing team's crowd, or chatter excitedly about maierhofer's fantastic dunk.

for the people at home who made sure that my gang green shirt, green socks... (and other green pieces of clothing) were washed in time for the next game.

for the texts of congratulations or condolences from friends after each and every game.

for introducing me to gang green, a new set of friends who love lasalle as much as i do.

for making zobel the new junior champions.

for making me a lasallian...

and for making me proud of it.

for another year of uaap to look forward to.



thank you, Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home