Sunday, November 20, 2005

public announcement.


im losing my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind!!!


can someone please find it for me?!? PLEASE?!?! pretty please?!?

i need it before the thesis deadline THIS tuesday.

oh... and while you're looking... could you please look for my sanity as well? i don't remember when i saw it last. but i think it was wearing jeans.

and maybe you can buy me a LiiiiiTTLE more patience. correction. a LoOoOoOoOoT more patience. if i don't get ahold of some GIANT container van of patience extremely soon, then i predict that by the end of the week, i've stabbed someone with a bloody RED ballpen and stuck it through that person's throat. on second thought, don't find me patience. bwahahahahahahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home