Monday, January 30, 2006

blind.


currently listening to: break me/jewel.



i have a fear of going blind.

it's not your imaginable way of going blind--something explodes, and you can't see. or you wake up, and your vision is gone. or you get sick, and it affects your eyesight. and no, it's not me donating my eyes to a family member or a good friend either.

but i fear going blind via a CD. yep. you got it. a compact disc. a dvd, vcd, blank cd, audio cd... it doesn't matter. it WILL be the reason i will go blind.

i always imagine the same 2 scenarios, and they are scenarios i've played in my head over and over and over again.

1) a flying CD (think frisbee) heading straight towards my corneas. eyes close in pain. eyes open, i see nothing.

if that's too boring for you, there's this method:

2) someone forces to bend and break a CD in half, and as a result, the CD breaks into a hundred tiny slivers and the pieces fly into my eyes. ouch. the pain. the agony.

goodbye, 20/20 vision. it was nice knowing you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home