Monday, January 16, 2006

contentment.


currently listening to: they're on to me/ari hest.


things have been better lately. my moods have been steadily climibing from rock bottom all the way up to content. of course, i've reached my "crying quota" for the month, and i've had my share of "monthly mood swings" lately, and but i think the fact that i'm female and that i'm my mother's daughter excuses me.

it's only the third week of the year, and already, i feel like i've done new things and have learned so much. i've actually reflected on what i want to do after graduation, and am really hoping that these plans push through. i went to the eurostar carnival with green & white friends, and spent a whole afternoon screaming (and almost hurling), being tossed up and down and left and right on rides--and it was so, so, so fun! i went to tagaytay with old friends from high school, had real, overdue heart-to-heart talks, and realized that hey... my life isn't bad at all--and that i should be nothing but thankful. i have no right to complain.

and of course, the recent friday overnight for the yearbook (which i've been accustomed to for the past year) once again reminded me that when life throws all sorts of crap at you---it only takes a couple of hilariously useless conversations with equally hilarious people to forget about it all. huahuahuahua.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home