Monday, January 02, 2006

year-starter.


currently listening to: gising na / parokya ni edgar.


For the first time ever, I will announce to the world my new year's resolutions. Why? Because I figure that it will push me to actually attempt to keep them, since I know that YOU know what they are ;). Get it? No? Too bad!

*drumroll*

Here are Wenk's Resolutions for 2006.

I WILL...

...lessen my Coke intake. Yes, world! You heard me right!!! I WILL start to drink Coke Light when available. I WILL TRY to drink water. Sob! I'm depressed already. Seriously. What am I going to do without all that sugar!?

...learn to drive a manual car this summer. Really. And I PROMISE my best not to let go of the wheel when I see approaching cars this time. Haha.

...start reading (and BUYING) more books. Not only that... I'll finish them, too!

...save money. Lots and lots and lots of money! Really. Heck, I'll even start to recognize coins as "real money"! =P.

...exercise more. Gym? Nah. But I promise to exercise more than just my typing fingers this year.

...lose weight for my sister's wedding in April. Really. Diet? Errr... no. But I WILL stop eating unnecessary snacks at 2am, at least =).

...stop my gluttony. Eat what and when you should eat, then that's eat!!! =P.

...graduate this term. I WILL pass my 3 remaining subjects... not with flying colors though.. I'll just pass them. I'll TRY to go to them, too! =).

...get a job this year. Not right after graduation though, but I am DETERMINED to do this year's Christmas shopping using my own savings from my *wheeeee!* salary.

...get my relationship with Him back on track. Come on Kris, you did it before. You came and went and look! He's still there.

...spend lots of quality time with the dog. (oh, and my family and friends too!)

...watch my mood swings. They're getting too scary---even for me. I WILL try to be more... errr.. emotionally stable.

...learn how to cook. I WILL learn kitchen skills other than opening and closing the refrigerator door.

...stop saying, "I'm tamad", even if I am! Hwek hwek hwek! =P.

...lessen playing Neopets. What's the point? I've been playing for years and I'm still not rich!

...stop cursing. Damn. This is going to be *^%#@&* hard!

...be more adventurous. If i find means to go bungee jumping, then by golly, i'm going bungee jumping! Wheeeeeeee!

...try to try to try to keep my resolutions. promise.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


yes, i know: i'm aiming REALLY high this year! i don't know what on earth possessed me to make so many resolutions, since we all know that the best resolution to make is not to make any resolutions at all. but anyway. wish me luck. =P.

happy 2006!!! =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home