Friday, February 24, 2006

rent.


currently listening to: take me or leave me/rent.



Image hosting by Photobucket


have you seen it? well, you should.

i saw the musical years ago, but maybe i was just young, i don't really know--but somehow, i understood the plot better--and appreciated the songs much, much more.

this broadway musical-turned-movie is much more than just where the popular song "seasons of love" came from. yes, the topics are extremely controversial, but hey, it's life. the problems the characters encounter in this film may seem shallow to others, but it's exactly what people go through every single day in the real world.

i don't care what reviews and my friends say. it's not too long, and it is definitely NOT dragging. it's now one of my favorite movies of all time, and the soundtrack is EXCELLENT! (although i admit that i had it memorized before i even saw the movie... you should too!!! :P).

you can check out the trailer to rent here, and the lyrics to their songs here :) .


Take me for what I am
Who I was meant to be
And if you give a damn
Take me baby or leave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home