Monday, March 27, 2006

a break.


currently listening to: even angels fall/jessica riddle.


whatta weekend.

a friday afternoon at the venue with people who never fail to make me laugh. another printing press overnight with really great, weird friends. one of the bestest (and LONGEST) hugs of my life from one of my bestest friends. sleep. a visiting childhood best friend from the states. watching episodes of my favorite new series. an extremely rare sunday night out with my barkada stuffing our faces with food and drinks and laughing our butts off taking silly pictures. listening to favorite songs. lo0o0ong conversations with both old and new friends over the phone, online, in the 5th floor bathroom, while checking dummy yearbooks, under the stars, over card games and bottles of beer, and outside the house while avoiding strangers at a party.

after reading my previous post, i feel guilty. my shift in moods are always like this, and i can't believe i never seem to remember that it's after all the horribly low 'downs' when one can really appreciate the unbelievably high 'ups'.

and now, i must end my weekend. in two hours, i will wake up, puffy-eyed and panicking because of the volume of work to do this week. i'll be cursing myself the entire week because of the work i didn't do over the weekend. but that's okay. i'll worry about it tomorrow.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket


and for the record, i am extremely thankful. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home