Sunday, March 12, 2006

wrong.


currently listening to: i've seen better days/blues travelers.



i didn't sleep last night because i couldn't. my heartbeat was so fast that i felt like my heart was about to explode. i was so jittery that the sound of the door closing would be enough to make me jump in my seat. i was nervous, and i felt that the worst of it was coming. but i was wrong--extremely wrong.

because i couldn't sleep, i ended up talking to a friend who i realized i didn't know so well pala. i got out of bed to see my favorite saturday morning breakfast waiting to be eaten. i had a loooong conversation today with a close friend of mine. i got a free dinner (fine, and a conversation =P ) out of my brother. i watched a good movie on HBO. i'm online, chatting with good friends. i'm having lunch with my relatives tomorrow, and although the reason we're having lunch is sad, it's time with family nonetheless. and in the afternoon, i'm watching the play "i love you, you're perfect, now change" with some really fabulous people.

sometimes, we worry over absolutely nothing. we cry and lose our hair over problems that don't exist, and don't need any crying over. there are good things in life too, and sometimes, we just need to look around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home