Saturday, June 24, 2006

in the moment.


currently listening to: in the moment/sister hazel.

it's been exactly a week since graduation, and about a month and a half since the last time i went to school for actual academic purposes. still, i feel no urge to go out and look for work. i'm not bored. at all. and i'm in absolutely no hurry to turn my life over to corporate cutthroats.

well, in fairness to myself, my resume is semi-updated (i haven't graduated from college in my resume yet), and i've begun collecting email addresses of exactly..*2* companies i PLAN on e-mailing, and PLAN on applying to... eventually.

the thing is, i'm having so much fun with my friends marathon, with going to school to have lunch/dinner with old friends, and with finishing up the yearbook. i'm completely okay with spending the day at home to clean my room, or with going shopping with my mom or sister. and i like being 100% available to hang out with my friends or watch a good movie on HBO.

with the way it's going, the only reason i'm ever going to get my lazy butt to start looking for work is because of extreme poverty... so it's a good thing i found a little money (and gift certicates to SM!) among my old accounting notes the other night.

so for now... no, i'm not quite so keen on joining the corporate world yet. my own little wenk world is going pretty well.

anyone free for dinner? i am! ;).

---------------------


do you want to know how i've been spending the past 3 days?

i'll give you a hint: hours and hours and hours of internet research (and some hours of actual field research!!!), and countless questions directed towards my dad, mom, siblings, and friends. oh! here's another hint: the other night, i actually dreamt of logos.




200/200 babeh. 200/200.

download a blank copy of the logo test here. cmon try it. watch yourself lose your mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home