Sunday, July 16, 2006

...


currently listening to: everywhere i go/shawn mullins.

unimaginable amounts of television, dvds, minesweeper, poker (both real and online), phone calls, music, movies, food, alcohol, and yahoo messenger: those are what my days (and nights) have been composed of for the past couple of weeks (it HAS only been weeks, right? has it been months? i'm not sure anymore! uh-oh...)

so, what's my point exactly? as usual, nothing. but blogging is a good way to make sure that i can still spell. and it gives me something to do while waiting for my turn in poker ;).

okay, okay, FINE, I ADMIT IT! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

if you think you know of a job i can/should apply for, please do feel free to leave a suggestion in my comments box! pretty puhleeeeease?

yes, i'm enjoying my bumhood. but i do need a *little* change in scenery. otherwise, who knows what kind of weird things will happen if i keep this up?!?!?!?!

(need a little imagination push...?)








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home