Thursday, February 01, 2007

cravings.


currently listening to:home/brian mcknight.

i miss writing.

sometimes, i feel like i just WANT to write. i HAVE to. i NEED to. i don't care if i have nothing to talk about--i just need some sort of outlet. i just need to somehow satisfy this craving i have to get words down.

actually, it has always depressed me how i never seem to write about anything of remote significance to anyone but myself (sometimes, not even to myself!). i'd love to be able to actually write something, and would give anything to be able to produce output that could be considered quality. it makes me sadder how i feel like i've lost my "talent" for grammar! even using possessives and plurals suddenly make me insecure, and at times, find myself just rewording my sentence. it's so, so, so depressing. i'm getting dumber!

but i've learned to accept that fact that when it comes to writing, i'm suffering from a case of mental block...all the time. in moments like this one, i just want to be able to write for a little while, and silence my little "craving" so i can get to bed...so i apologize, and just let me be. it doesn't really matter. i just want to write.

craving fulfilled. good night! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home